Daily Travel Destination
The 5 Most Instagrammable Spots in Thailand
Updated: Sep 15, 2020
1. Maya Bay Maya bay is one of the most famous spots in Thailand known for its silky soft white sand, colorful coral and exotic fish. In fact the bay is one big coral reef and it is sheltered by 100-meter high cliffs on three sides. Maya Bay is usually filled with hundreds of tourists so it’s best to visit early in the morning or after 5 p.m. in order to get a clean shot without people in the background.
2. Koh Phi Phi Viewpoint The Phi Phi Islands are an island group in Thailand, between the large island of Phuket and the Straits of Malacca coast of Thailand. One of the best activities to do in Koh Phi Phi is to hike to the viewpoints. There are three viewpoints on the island that offer different vantage points and these vantage points are ideal for an amazing instagram picture.
3. Ko Poda Island Ko Poda is an island off the west coast of Thailand, in Krabi Province. In order to get to Ko Poda you have to take a boat from Ao Nang and you decide with all of the other passengers on the boat about when you want to leave the island later in the day. The Island is known for the massive rock that sits in its center as well its white sand and quiet, calm demeanor.
4. Maeklong Railway Market The Maeklong Railway is a 1,000 mm railway that runs for nearly 67 kilometers and in the province of Samut Songkhram there is a market set up on either side of the tracks. The market itself is a great place to shop for fruits, veggies, meats, seafood, sweat snacks, clothing and flowers. When the train comes through the vendors will pull back their awnings and baskets of food and place everything back again as soon as the train passes through.
5. Wat Arun Temple - The Temple of Dawn Wat Arun Ratchawararam Ratchawaramahawihan is a Buddhist temple in Bangkok Yai district of Bangkok, Thailand. The temple is made out of millions of mosaic tiles with hundreds of stairs that scale up the building. There is a beautiful scenery surrounding it but not a lot of food in the area so be sure to pack some snacks and head out early in the morning to beat the heat and the tourists.
Planning a trip to Thailand? We've partnered with Viator to get you the best deals on tours and experiences.